Special occasion for, well, ya'll know

Attachment C:\fakepath\20170422_215237.jpg not found

Last Edit: 5 months ago by Stiletto78.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ALBERTO

Re: ATLANTA !!! 5 months ago #10191

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Heavy D from Atlanta. I took a good look around yesterday of all the boats that are here and have come to the blinding conclusion that The Voodoo model boat club has it going on. And then some. Don't get me wrong, there are many nice boats here but most pale by comparison. Trust me when I say. Everyone know we're here and who we are. I'm am proud to be a Voodoo member.
Heavy D

Re: ATLANTA !!! 5 months ago #10193

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi gang, looks like everyone made it home safely. Voodoo was extremely well represented, and lots of their hardware came back to Voodoo ! I'd like to commend ALL that made the trip, we/ya'll exemplified what VRT stands for and represents. We had some "challenges" to overcome, but as per our way, we did, and showcased our passion and spirit. There were alot of racers from all over the country who want to be part of our racing come November. I'm proud to be a part of this group and have the good fortune of being ya'lls elected servant.
On a side note..."Los Mariachis Mexican restaurant" in Fairburn, Ga. may never be the same again !! Lol.
VOODOO PROUD / VOODOO STRONG

Prez

Re: ATLANTA !!! 5 months ago #10194

• ledet
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Had a good time it is always fun with my VooDoo friends. Saturday at the Mexican place will be a memory for ever. As far as racing that was some of the most competitive racing I have ever been in the mono heats were fears.

Lance

Re: ATLANTA !!! 4 months, 4 weeks ago #10195

• JUICE
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Voodoo guys and gals for having me under your canopies. Thanks Nick for pitting for me time after time. Saturday night was a night to remember. Wow what a blast. It is always good to see you guys. You all are simply AWESOME!!

Re: ATLANTA !!! 4 months, 3 weeks ago #10197

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Reading all the posts here and on the Dock from the Atlanta Race ... Makes me very PROUD ... to be associated with such a great Club and an even greater group of people I call my friends , thank you and congratulations to all who represented Voodoo this past weekend........ Now..... that Mexican Restaurant thing ........ lol....
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds