(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: CD TEST / HOTEL ROOM COVERED

CD TEST / HOTEL ROOM COVERED 1 month ago #10248

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Hey Guys and Gals,
Just a reminder at our General Meeting dated 12/18/16 a motion was made and passed that if you took and passed your CD Test your name would be put in a drawing for a race of your choice to have the club pay for a night of your hotel at an out of town race. With the Nationals coming up next month I was figuring that some of the people who took the test and passed would be eligible for this reward for their time and effort. The names I have at this time is: Lance & Maggie Ledet, Breck Hotard, Jesse Lee, Mel Landry, Nick Hartdgen,Roy Wilson. If there are any I forgot please advise me of so. We will draw a name the week before the race and that person will get 1 night of their hotel paid by the club( Upon presentation of a receipt ). As in the original motion the person that gets picked can only claim this 1 time. We still have a couple of races out of town left so the people who are not going to the Nationals can put their name in the drawing for any of the remaining races, but you must take and pass your CD Test in order to qualify. So those whom wish to get in the drawing still has a little time.

Voodoo Strong / Voodoo Proud

Re: CD TEST / HOTEL ROOM COVERED 1 month ago #10249

• Mel Landry
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
I am not going to the nationals but how about the Dallas Race? I know who has a receipt!

Re: CD TEST / HOTEL ROOM COVERED 2 weeks, 1 day ago #10272

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
OK Gang just a heads up anyone who wishes to take the CD test and be included in our
CD/Hotel room drawing please get your test done, as we will be pulling the name of the qualified persons next week.

Thanks Roy W

Re: CD TEST / HOTEL ROOM COVERED 4 days, 3 hours ago #10281

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
OK Voodoo Guys and Gals we have picked the name for the hotel room expense coverage and the winner is: MR BRECK HOTARD
Congrats Breck when you present the club Treasurer with you 1 night hotel receipt the club will reimburse you for your expense. Have fun at the Nationals and bring home some hardware.

Re: CD TEST / HOTEL ROOM COVERED 4 days, 2 hours ago #10282

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder

Attachment C:\fakepath\20170617_162111_0011.mp4 not found

Re: CD TEST / HOTEL ROOM COVERED 1 day, 20 hours ago #10283

• Optimax
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Lol I'm so excited to go to my first Nationals! Thanks !!!!!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds