Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sunday at the pond ...

Sunday at the pond ... 5 months, 3 weeks ago #10256

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks to everyone that came out .. We now have the Orange and Green back on our course again ... thanks to everyone.. even Breck...lol , the grass got cut , thank you Nick , and thanks for the Lawnmower 101... the Mower was cleaned and detailed as only Jesse can ... all good until the Police showed up , HeavyD going to fast with his Hydro... but in the Famous Voodoo Style , he brought them up the drivers stand and gave them a turn with his Mono.... and we all know what happens after that, that's how we treat our visitors , a good thing you did there HeavyD, ..Richard and his Problem Child , well I don't think it's going to be a problem much longer, a few disciplinary actions and it be on a better path... it was a good day , lots of laughs , and very hot , it's that time of year out there .. DO NOT forget your water and ice chests... hope to see y'all soon JG.
Last Edit: 5 months, 3 weeks ago by dragboat75.

Re: Sunday at the pond ... 5 months, 3 weeks ago #10257

• ledet
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Sounds like fun wish I was there.

Lance

Re: Sunday at the pond ... 5 months, 3 weeks ago #10258

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
We had a fun day. Yes I did let the officer drive my boat . HE HAD A GUN!!!!!! What was supposed to do. It's all good. I had such a great time Sunday, I went back Monday. And to my surprise there was even more water in the pond. All but one entrance buoy is in . See y'all next weekend!!!!!
Heavy D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds