Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Offical 2017 Nats post

Re: Offical 2017 Nats post 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10294

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Gang....its RACE DAY !!!! WE READY

Re: Offical 2017 Nats post 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10295

Glad everyone made it safe. Kick some butt and have fun guys.

Re: Offical 2017 Nats post 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10296

• morgan225
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Good luck guys . Have fun

Billydan

Re: Offical 2017 Nats post 3 months, 2 weeks ago #10297

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi gang....day two is underway !!! Voodoo is poised in many top positions as of the points yesterday. I'll try and keep ya'll updated.

Re: Offical 2017 Nats post 3 months, 2 weeks ago #10300

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi gang...well, the Nats have come and gone. Voodoo was WELL represented, accolades from so many other racers were given to us and our team unity, it was truly aww inspiring. Congrats to Jesse Lee, 4 time, thats right 4 TIME national champion in ; Thunderboat, ss mono, 27 mono, and 36 mono !! He put on an absolute clinic. Randy Hicks, national champ in 27 rigger, 2nd in 36 rigger, and 2nd in twin ! His twin was untouchable, but for one dnf in twin and 36 rigger, he dominated !! Congrats to Lance (lil buddy) Ledet for 3rd in Thunderboat and ss mono ! Myself a 2nd in 36 sport hydro (lost by 50 points), but very proud of my "small block" whip. Breck Hotard took home 3rd in 27 mono and Bob Lee also had heat wins, as did all of us. Guy's this was a long trip, and we brought our pride and strength to the east coast hard !! Lets congratule all and continue to be the best rc model boat club in the country !
Voodoo Proud / Voodoo Strong
Nick
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by RACER X.

Re: Offical 2017 Nats post 3 months, 2 weeks ago #10301

• LeadFoot
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Great to hear y'all did great Nick. Glad y'all all made it back safe and had a good time.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds