• Expert Boarder
I'm planning to be there.

Re: CLUB RACE 5 months ago #10328

• go fast
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I should be there, not sure about Saturday

Re: CLUB RACE 5 months ago #10329

Wish I could join you guys this weekend. Going to Amarillo next week. Hope everyone has a good time. Voo Doo Texas

Re: CLUB RACE 5 months ago #10330

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry guys , but I'm not going to make it this weekend,... hope everyone has a great time ...

Re: CLUB RACE 4 months, 4 weeks ago #10331

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Just an update for everyone, all the grass is cut, weeded and trash cans emptied . Just a couple of patches of grass in the pond that we'll get in the morning. Then it's run time!!!!!! Thanks to Jesse, Lance, Alberto and Eric for getting' r done. Hope y'all can make it out!!!!
Heavy D
The following user(s) said Thank You: dragboat75

Re: CLUB RACE 4 months, 4 weeks ago #10332

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
What a great day at the pond. No rain, lots of water in the pond and some of the best crawfish etouffee I've ever had. And I anit gotta tell you who made it. MAGGIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Ok , so I did. It was great to see everyone today. Other then boader line heat stroke, it was GREAT. Y'all will have to wait for Nick to post some race finishes, it was AWSOME. As usual, Jesse and nick did a great job with CD duties. Nick had us laughing on the driver stand. He should be on stage. Oh well. Till next time, when it's cooler.
Heavy D
Last Edit: 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Heavy D.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds