Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: POND

POND 3 months, 1 week ago #10458

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi gang...the aquatic mower came in ! Roy and myself are going to test it out tomorrow (saturday). Looks like the storm brought in ALOT of debri and trash, which is now all over the facility grounds. If anyone can also come out tomorrow to gelp clean up a bit, that'd be awesome. Post here if you can please. Thanks,
-Nick-

Re: POND 3 months, 1 week ago #10459

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Yep. I'll be there.
Heavy D

Re: POND 3 months, 1 week ago #10460

• Qdaddy
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I will be there

Re: POND 3 months, 1 week ago #10461

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
If y'all are going to be working on Sunday , let me know , I'm working tomorrow, but I may be able to be there Sunday ....

Re: POND 3 months, 1 week ago #10463

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi guys.....just a quick update on the condition of the pond. Myself, Roy, Quin, Mel,and Breck spent many hours this past Saturday using our new aquatic mower. While it works as advertised, it is no match for the level of grass that is now in there. It appears that the parish had some trouble with it interfering with the operation of their pumps as well. I have been told that they are currently working on a solution, so lets wish good vibes, and hope that they can remedy the problem. Hang in there everyone, I know it is extremely frustrating, but know this...myself and our officers have exhausted alot of time and effort, ,along with many solutions by ya'll (members) as well. It has been a very "unusual" year thus far as far as our facility is concerned, and I trust that a solution will be had. Keep the faith Voodooians !!

Nick

Re: POND 3 months ago #10464

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Update....there is a grass removal craft working in the pond since yesterday (Friday).
The following user(s) said Thank You: dragboat75
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds