Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pond Update / Work Day

Pond Update / Work Day 2 months, 3 weeks ago #10471

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Hey gang the grass removal from the pond is going great, with the work from the Parish and a few days of some of our members giving their time the pond is looking almost like a raceable pond again. Some of our members have done a few work days on their own which is greatly appreciated, but with that said with a couple of really good full day work events we can talk about setting the course back, but this cannot be done until all of the grass is removed. Most of what is left is just pieces that were cut by the parish and our new lake mower and some duck weed. So this Saturday September 23rd starting at 9:00 am we will have an official club work day so we can get this problem taken care of and we can start working on setting our course back. We know that there are a couple of out of town races coming up plus our Spooktacular club race and our November Gas Nat's so we need to have everyone on deck to get this project finish so we can run our boats. Just like in the past when we had other projects and everyone pitched in it was easier and moved along quicker. This club is one of the best if not the best club in the country mostly because of our pride and friendship and the enjoyment of running our boats and this is why we bring the hardware home when we travel. So come on out Voodoo family and lend a hand.

See Y'all Saturday at the Pond. VOODOO STRONG / VOODOO PROUD

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months, 3 weeks ago #10472

• HICKS
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
I'm in, can we get a replacement net for the skimmer locally?
Randy

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months, 3 weeks ago #10473

• ledet
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
I wont be able to make. Sorry, I will make it up.

Lance

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months, 3 weeks ago #10474

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Yep, Jesse is already taking care of it buddy

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months, 3 weeks ago #10475

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
See y'all there.
Heavy D