Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pond Update / Work Day

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months, 2 weeks ago #10485

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Hey gang yesterday's pond clean up went great we probably got about 1/2 of the grass and duck weed removed from the pond if not more, but we still need to do some more before we can get the course set. I know that there are a couple of out of town races coming up but when everyone gets back we will schedule another work day to try and finish up this grass situation. With that said I would like to thank Ben, Randy, Breck, Bob, Heavy D, Jesse, Nick, Mel, Eric, Dustin for a long day of work.
With that being said I want to wish everyone who is traveling to the out of town races safe travels and good luck.
Voodoo Strong / Voodoo Proud

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months ago #10507

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi gang..I checked on the pond today it has been pumped down for the storm. All of our poles are still there, with the exception of poles, 7,8,9, and the front stretch entry pin. Weather permitting, we will try and set some this weekend. I have removed the lawnmower and brought it to my house, incase the water gets high.

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months ago #10508

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey gang..we got lucky. The pond was low enough to be able to see most of the broken poles,and the weather cooperated just long enough for Jesse and I to replace every pole. They're all in position, and when the water level returns to normal, we'll drive them the rest of the way in.

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months ago #10509

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks guys.

Re: Pond Update / Work Day 2 months ago #10510

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks guys for all your work , it is very much appreciated, ....
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds