Username Password: Remember me

***2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals ***
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ***2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals ***

Re: ***2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals *** 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10692

• Mel Landry
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
www.mijnwebwinkel.nl/winkel/i...nals-t-shirts/ takes me to a foreign web site!
Mel - One Extra Large T-Shirt -$10
Denise - One Medium T-Shirt -$10

Re: ***2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals *** 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10693

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
Mel Landry wrote:
www.mijnwebwinkel.nl/winkel/i...nals-t-shirts/ takes me to a foreign web site!
Mel - One Extra Large T-Shirt -$10
Denise - One Medium T-Shirt -$10

Mel not sure why this link wouldn't work as it was the exact same one posted on the other sites. I have now copied the fully spelled out link directly from the order website which appears to have fixed it.
Mel you and Denise have already placed you orders on 12/3/17.

Re: ***2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals *** 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10695

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
***ATTENTION ALL REGISTERED RACERS***
If anyone is entered into a class or classes in which they have any doubts that they will not be running could you please let us know or go to www.racemastersevents.com and go remove that class that you are unable to make. This also goes for anyone who for whatever reason cannot make it to the entire event. We have a waiting list of racers who are chomping at the bit to get into this major event and we would appreciate that if you cannot make a class or the event that you give the waiting list guys some notice that they may have a chance to compete in the 2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals. Only 5 weeks left until we are "On The Clock".

Re: ***2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals *** 3 months, 1 week ago #10705

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
Guys many of you entered have not placed you shirt orders yet. This is needed for size and order quantities for us to place the complete shirt order. We will not be ordering an excessive amount of extra shirts so if you don't pre order as we have been requesting everyone to do you may not get one.
www.mijnwebwinkel.nl/winkel/impba-gas-nationals-t-shirts/
If you are entered in this race you can use discount code GAS NATS to get your shirt for $10.
Do not use the discount code if you are not an registered entrant to the race. If you use it and are not a registered entrant it will be removed.
All other orders will be $20-$22 depending on the size selected. If your order requires shipping please add $4 for single shirt and $7 for more than one shirt and send PayPal to voodooboatclub@yahoo.com
Shipment required orders will go out the week following the event.
Last Edit: 3 months ago by RACER X.

Re: ***2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals *** 3 months, 1 week ago #10706

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
Here are the final renderings of the front and back of the 2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals Tshirts.

Re: ***2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals *** 3 months ago #10713

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
***LAST CALL FOR T-SHIRTS ORDERS WHICH WILL BE PLACED TOMORROW***
We will not be ordering an excessive amount of extra shirts so if you don't pre order as we have been requesting everyone to do you may not get one.
www.mijnwebwinkel.nl/winkel/impba-gas-nationals-t-shirts/
If you are entered in this race you can use discount code GAS NATS to get your shirt for $10.
Do not use the discount code if you are not an registered entrant to the race. If you use it and are not a registered entrant it will be removed.
All other orders will be $20-$22 depending on the size selected. If your order requires shipping please add $4 for single shirt and $7 for more than one shirt and send PayPal to voodooboatclub@yahoo.com
Shipment required orders will go out the week following the event.
Last Edit: 3 months ago by RACER X.
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds