Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Club Meeting

Club Meeting 7 months ago #10655

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Hey Gang,
We will be having a meeting on Saturday February 24th around 10:00. at the pond and we would like as many club members to attend as possible as we will be discussing topics for the upcoming 2018 Nat's. We will also be passing on any and all information on the things that we have been handling for the race plus we will be looking for any input and help from the members for the items that we are still working on. Remember your ideas are very important to us and this event, so come out and be heard. Some of our committees have been hard at work but we still need everyone's help. We want to make this the best National's that anyone has been to and leave our pond with great memories. Mel will also be there to change out your keys. You must turn in the old one to receive your new one.

See y'all at the pond.
Voodoo Strong/Voodoo Proud
Roy

Re: Club Meeting 6 months, 4 weeks ago #10656

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Would like to be there , and participate , but Saturdays are never a good day , so I’m sorry i won’t be able to attend ...
Last Edit: 6 months, 4 weeks ago by dragboat75.

Re: Club Meeting 6 months, 3 weeks ago #10658

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Our Club meeting was a good one as usual and I would like to thank all that did attend. We were able to get some committes filled and a work list of things that will need to be done before the race. Please check our site as we will be posting workdays. If we do a little at a time then we will not be pushed in the last few days. Sometimes the work days will be Saturday & Sunday so PLEASE check our site to see when you will be able to help. We have a few big tasks but most can be done pretty easy if we have enough people.

Voodoo Strong/ Voodoo Proud
Roy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds