Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SHOW TIME 2018 Gas Nat's

SHOW TIME 2018 Gas Nat's 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10715

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
It's SHOW TIME boys and girls !!!! This is the last weekend before our 2018 Gas Nat's so on Saturday at 9:15 am we will began our set-up and have our [b]last meeting before the race. We will be covering the jobs that you have volunteered for at our last race meeting and filling what else needs to be filled. We will be doing fencing, grass cutting, banners, parking and tent marking and a total cleaning of the area. I say thank you to all that has given their time in the last few months BUT it is time for everyone to step up to the plate. This event will take all hands on deck to make it work. This club has made an impact around the US and outside of the US so let's keep this going and pitch in to GET IT DONE. For y'all that have not been to the pond in awhile you will be impressed with the things that have been done. We have racers scheduled to start coming in on Sunday to set up so we need to get the big things done on Saturday. See y'all on Saturday morning.

Voodoo Strong/Voodoo Proud
Roy Wilson V/P

Re: SHOW TIME 2018 Gas Nat's 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10716

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
"IT'S THE NATIONALS MAN"

JESSE

Re: SHOW TIME 2018 Gas Nat's 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10718

• ALBERTO
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
  • ALBERTO J MIRANDA
Hey guys unfortunately I have to work this Saturday and cannot make it, but if y'all are gonna be out there Sunday let me no the time.Thanks
Alberto

Re: SHOW TIME 2018 Gas Nat's 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10719

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
No worries Alberto, you have plenty of "worked time" in the bank ! See you soon.

Re: SHOW TIME 2018 Gas Nat's 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10720

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Any Voodoo members thats coming to the work day Saturday have a good pressure washer they wouldn't mind bringing ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds