Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Father in an accident

Father in an accident 1 year ago #10835

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
I am writing this to inform all of the Voodoo Family that my father Robert(Bob) Lee got into a accident on 2/16 Sat. afternoon on his motorcycle which only involved his motorcycle on I-10 near Williams. He is at University Hospital with 7 broken ribs, broken scapula, and a collapsed lung which he showed no breathing side affects of but Cat scan identified it. I saw him on Sat. afternoon and spoke with him. He had surgery today to repair the broken ribs and to have a chest tube put in for the lung issue. I have not been given any updates as of yet from the hospital on the result of the surgery. I will keep this post updated with any news. I ask that everyone keep him in your prayers as he recovers.

JESSE

Re: Father in an accident 1 year ago #10836

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Prayers up for Bob Lee, hoping for a speedy recovery, he will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers ...

Re: Father in an accident 1 year ago #10837

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
Update...Bob is out of surgery with rib plates to repair his broken ribs. He has a chest tube draining the lung fluid which appears to be looking good and he is breathing on his own with no vent.

JESSE

Re: Father in an accident 1 year ago #10838

• Mel Landry
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
Jesse, So sorry to hear of Bob's accident. Thank you for keeping us up to date on his recovery. Your family is in Denise and my prayers

Re: Father in an accident 1 year ago #10839

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Jesse you and your Dad are in our prayers. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Re: Father in an accident 1 year ago #10840

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm just seeing this...prayers and healing vibes to our boy, Bob !!!
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds