Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

VOODOO MODEL BOAT CLUB YOUTUBE VIDEOS (SUBSCRIBE)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: VOODOO MODEL BOAT CLUB YOUTUBE VIDEOS (SUBSCRIBE)

VOODOO MODEL BOAT CLUB YOUTUBE VIDEOS (SUBSCRIBE) 5 months, 4 weeks ago #10897

• BRIAN
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to Thank NICK HARTDEGAN, AND THE VOODOO CREW along with JARED BERCEGEAY for puting on great shows and posting videos on the VOODOO MODEL BOAT CLUB youtube channel.
THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO POSTED AS(RC Boat Racing IMPBA 2022 GAS NATIONALS)also pictured as FAST GAS RC BOATS (run time 18.56) HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST VIDEO EVER PRODUCED SHOWING,EMPHASSIS AND EXPLAINING THE SPORT OF MODEL BOAT RACING FOR BOTH NEW COMERS AND US OLD SCHOOLERS ALIKE.
IF you have not seen it PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO DO SO IT DON"T DISAPPOINT, NEITHER DO THE OTHER POSTED VIDEOS.
I raced in my teens early 20s days back in mid 1980s, I have came out and spectated a few voodoo events,now I'm working towards geting back into the sport, I currently have a brushless,stryker f41 Build,
and new never used twin nitro avenger spyder hull recently purchased,on the back burner deciding what to do with it. LOOKING TO BE A VOODOO MEMBER IN ABOUT A YEAR OR SO AS TIME WILL ALLOW ME MORE DEDICATION TO THE SPORT,also have small grand children would like to get them involved also.

I HAVE A COLLECTION OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS POSTED I FILMED FROM SOME OF THE VOODOO EVENTS FEEL FREE TO CHECK THEM OUT Youtube (SUBSCRIBE)BRIAN SHARP i try to word them using VOODOO MODEL BOAT CLUB 2021 sport hydros or VOODOO RC BOAT CLUB 2017 outriggers (etc) in descriptions so members can occasionaly stumble upon them.
I have most all of the 2021 world nationals sat november races posted came out really well with good quality zoom. NOT SURE BUT HAVE A BLACK SPORT HYDRO RACING THINK BELONGS TO NICK HARTDEGAN
(its a beast)

VOODOO THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO TO CONTRIBUTE TO KEEPING THIS SPORT ALIVE AND GROWING LETS KEEP PROMOTING AND POSTING VIDEOS FOR THE SAKE OF GROWING AND GETTING MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN A GREAT FAMILY ORIENTED SPORT. THE MORE PEOPLE THAT NO IT EXIST AND HAVE CLUBS TO RACE AT AND CAN COME OUT AND BE A SPECTATOR AND WATCH A RACE WITH FAMILY THE SPORT CAN ONLY GROW BIGGER AND LIVE LONG BEYOND THE FUTURE OF US OUR GRAND CHILDREN AND THERES.

THANKS BRIAN
Last Edit: 5 months, 4 weeks ago by BRIAN.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds