Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HAD FUN WITH YOU GUYS !!!

HAD FUN WITH YOU GUYS !!! 8 years, 7 months ago #239

• NUZUM
  • ( Visitor )
GUYS HAD FUN AND HOPEFULLY SEE YA IN ATLANTA !!!! I WOULD ALSO LIKE TOO JOIN CLUB TOO HELP SUPPORT YOU GUYS!!!

Re:HAD FUN WITH YOU GUYS !!! 8 years, 7 months ago #240

• Danny
  • ( Visitor )
Well your a member now so get John and come on down this weekend for the work party. You would need to leave Thursday to make it here Sunday morning to go to work. I had a blast this weekend, it was great to meet you guys.
hope yall are not snowed in that snow really sucks. Hope to see you at our race at the end of the year it will be a good time.

Re:HAD FUN WITH YOU GUYS !!! 8 years, 7 months ago #241

• John C
  • ( Visitor )
Hey guys, I kinda thought that we were "Honerary Members" of the club there....LOL We will help out when we show up for the gas race in November....at least i will be there. will fly, the hell with driving, Fl was bad enough, but was worth it for sure. All BS aside, I cannot remember the last time I went to a boat race and had so much fun. I have Robert earls email, I need the rest of yours as well, I have some good pics on my camera that I will send down. If nothing else I will send them to 'Lo and he can forward them.

take care guys, John C aka Smiley

Re:HAD FUN WITH YOU GUYS !!! 8 years, 7 months ago #243

• Carlo
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Smiley,
If you think you had fun in Florida wait to you meet the 40 other VooDoo members that are crazier then us. You wil beg them to stop making you laugh as your insides will be hurting.

Todd,
I will get you guys added to the member list.
Value Loyalty Above All Else

Ego Means Nothing
Talent Means Something
Heart Means Everything

Don't believe what you hear
Believe what you see.

Carlo Catalanotto
www.ccracingengines.com
ccracingengines@aol.com
1-504-304-5077

Re:HAD FUN WITH YOU GUYS !!! 8 years, 7 months ago #244

• Danny
  • ( Visitor )
John send some pic please. dmatise@charter.net
Thanks

Re:HAD FUN WITH YOU GUYS !!! 8 years, 7 months ago #246

• Mud Bug
  • ( Visitor )
What's up guys just like to say I had a blast at the Winter Nat's. The times we had at night in the house is the only reason I race boats. Hope to see you at the Spring Nat's if not i will see you at the Voodoo race. Todd you can get on the members list but I'm on the VIP list. LOL

Mudbug
Last Edit: 8 years, 7 months ago by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds