Username Password: Remember me

1st annual mike cantavespri race
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1st annual mike cantavespri race

1st annual mike cantavespri race 9 years, 4 months ago #3418

• zooko998
  • ( Visitor )
Hey guys I would like to express my deepest appreciation to everyone in the voodoo club and also those who attented the race.To James thanks for the beautiful plaque that you made.This race meant a lot to me and my family and I appreciate it a lot.It was a great time and hope it will grow over the years.We have a great group of guys and everyone has helped me out along the way so thanks it means a lot to me.To my good friend Carlo and jama whom without I don't think I would have made it this far with boat racing thanks for eveything.Thanks to everyone for a great weekend and I'm sure mike was watching..... Denny
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by . Reason: mispell

Re: 1st annual mike cantavespri race 9 years, 4 months ago #3419

• towmissel
  • ( Moderator )
  • 225-623-7473
kevin todd

Re: 1st annual mike cantavespri race 9 years, 4 months ago #3420

• corlett
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Kevin, you did a beautiful job on this scrapbook memorial of love, dedication and passion this club has. I'm sure Mike is very proud. We are family.

Re: 1st annual mike cantavespri race 9 years, 4 months ago #3423

• Gumbah
  • ( Visitor )
WOW just awesome, thank you Kevin!

Re: 1st annual mike cantavespri race 9 years, 4 months ago #3425

• Gumbah
  • ( Visitor )
This was an eye opening race for me! I went from citizen high to citizen low in one race. Being a CD is a thankless job to say the least! With that being sad I feel it is my obligation as a voodoo member to step up and help out with this. It would not be fair to expect the same people to do this ever time, I think we all need to be able to perform this task, it is more than just making calls on the stand, wile trying to keep the race moving forward you need to keep the points correct, perform a role call so no one is left out of a race, ask for pit help, ask for corner marshals, reset the clock, print the heat sheets, and answere the people that is hollering at you like you just stole there first born! Not that I have to but I am going to say that I did the best job that I could do, I made every call to the best of my ability, and tried to run the best, fairest, and most efficient race that I could. I can only hope that everyone agrees! I do not intend to back down or stop doing this task, I intend to become a better CD and a better racer! Expect to see me as one of the CD's at our next race!!!!!

Re: 1st annual mike cantavespri race 9 years, 4 months ago #3426

• Chris
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with great weather. Really wish I could have made this one as it would have been my first race experience. Unfortunately a wedding for my wife's cousin turned into a full blown weekend event, and I could not find anytime to go over and watch.
Knowing I had no shot at making it to the pond this weekend, I made sure the wife was as happy as she could be so that there would be no problems when I bring home that new Rampage that Carlo and Will are building for me.

Chris
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds