Username Password: Remember me

Rescheduled Race/Club Meeting June 12
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Rescheduled Race/Club Meeting June 12

Re: Rescheduled Race/Club Meeting June 12 6 years, 3 months ago #9000

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
I concur !! Thankyou to all that prepared food and worked there butts off to make today a very nice, fun day !! It was nice to see everyones significant others and spectators out....well done "Team Voodoo" !

Re: Rescheduled Race/Club Meeting June 12 6 years, 3 months ago #9001

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
It makes me very happy to be around such a terrific group of people , today , I was very proud to be a member of the VooDoo Model Boat Club... We all Rock ... Was nice meeting new members , the great food , and exciting competition ... Thank you to everyone , the entire Club ... For a great day... Everyone have a wonderful week .

Re: Rescheduled Race/Club Meeting June 12 6 years, 3 months ago #9002

• rlandaiche
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
I agree Heavy D. Big thanks to those who brought food and drink. Also a Big thanks to Maggie again for all her hard work. I also noticed the ladies helping out. Thanks to Kathy, Denise, and Julie. If I forgot anyone I apologize.

It was very hot (I'm whooped)but I think everyone had a good time. It's always a good time at the pond with all of my Voodoo and Voodette friends.

God Bless
Gramps
Richard Landaiche

Re: Rescheduled Race/Club Meeting June 12 6 years, 3 months ago #9003

• ledet
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks to everyone that ate up the food! LOL
I had a lot of fun, I am glad I decided to join VooDoo and take up rc boat racing.

Lance

Re: Rescheduled Race/Club Meeting June 12 6 years, 3 months ago #9004

• Bayouboy85
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
yes i also say the same thing i finally got me some more racing time under my belt thanks to maggie and my wife and all the other ladies that put up with us lol im also whooped from the heat but it was fun thanks we need to do this again soon

the food was awesome and the company was just as good thanks lance for bringing the shrimp they were awesome thanks again everyone
Last Edit: 6 years, 3 months ago by Bayouboy85.

Re: Rescheduled Race/Club Meeting June 12 6 years, 3 months ago #9006

Good food,great racing and enjoying the company with people who have the same interest. Another well organized event in the books. Voodoo pride. It's addictive.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds