Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CIA/FBI

Re: CIA/FBI 11 months ago #9830

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
HOLY MOLY!!!! And I thought I had a bad day when my bag of potato chips got stuck in the vending machine at work. You know the spiral thingies that turn and drop the chips. Well the bag got stuck up against the glass. I thought for sure I was gonna be eating my ham sandwich with out chips. So all s of a sudden it dawned on me!!!!! Hey D, put another 50 cents in the machine and force the first bag out. Well guess what happened then? Wait!!! So what happened to your motor???

Re: CIA/FBI 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10432

• ledet
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
I have been working with the CIA for the last three months at the secret test site in North Louisiana, area 52 on a secret project creating a supper sonic cracker box. Area 52 is the unknown spot were UFOs land area 51 is the known spot were they land and experiment on trailer park people. We have developed a new engine that looks identical to the Zenoah 260 but is made of a top secret metal that is stronger than titanium and lighter than plastic. The engine weights 12oz and can turn 73,000 RPM and produce 63.8 HP. Testing has been up and down, the first test run we used a PWW SS prop and it melted on the second lap so we designed a new prop with the top secret metal and it held up. On the second run as soon as it broke the sound barrier it disintegrated now we are in the process of building a now boat with antidisintegration paint. Our chief engineer “Elvis” is working on this as we speak.

Re: CIA/FBI 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10433

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Good LAWWWD !!!

Re: CIA/FBI 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10434

• Heavy D
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
WOW. I don't think I read that much in high school. I had to take a break mid paragraph and get something to drink. Can you really break the sound barrier on the water? Cool. Keep up the good work special agent Lance.
Heavy D

Re: CIA/FBI 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10435

• ledet
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
This was not on water but on land.

Thrust SSC holds the world land speed record, set on 15 October 1997, when it achieved a speed of 1,228 km/h (763 mph) and became the first land vehicle to officially break the sound barrier.

Lance

Re: CIA/FBI 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10437

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
Someone has been breathing in too many glue and paint fumes during their build it sounds like.

JESSE
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds