Username Password: Remember me

Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10121

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
A great time was had by all that attended hope to have a few more members next year. Thanks to all the members who helped setup and take down everything for the race.When we work as a group it is easier on everyone. Thanks to Maggie for cooking on Saturday it was great as always. Things looked grim for a while but our pres was able to get us some water for the pond in time for the race, also it looks like he may have gotten us some good contacts with the parish for the future.
Remember VOODOO PROUD / VOODOO STRONG

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10122

• narducci
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Maria and I had a great time this past weekend. The weather was beautiful on Friday and Saturday. I hope nobody had any problems with the storms on sunday after we left. Nick, Jesse and the crew did a great job as usual putting the race together. I will be back in November and hope some of the North Alabama gang will also. Looking forward to seeing some of you at our race.
Bob

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10123

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for coming Bob, and it was a pleasure meeting Maria !! See you again soon.
Nick

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10124

• dragboat75
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Had a great time this past weekend, thanks to everyone who made it happen , and thank you Maggie for the wonderful Jambalaya.. it was really good , like I said before , very proud to call you all friends, what a Great Club we have ... hope to see you all again soon ...JG

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 3 months, 3 weeks ago #10125

Great time this weekend with the crew and Bob thanks for coming look forward to seeing you guys in Alabama next year. Thanks again for the hospitality and great memories. Voo Doo Texas
The following user(s) said Thank You: narducci

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 3 months, 2 weeks ago #10127

• narducci
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
We enjoyed it too. Thanks for your help.
Bob
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by narducci.
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds