Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 6 months, 1 week ago #10064

• RACER X
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
  • JESSE LEE 504-329-1825
Just a reminder about NAMBA insurance for the Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout Race April 1-2.

***ATTENTION***
EVERY CONTESTANT WITHOUT NAMBA INSURANCE MUST GO TO WWW.NAMBA.COM, SELECT MEMBERSHIP PORTAL, CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, SIGN UP FOR FULL YEAR COVERAGE OR IF YOU HAVE IMPBA INSURANCE THEN YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SEI FORM BEFORE THE RACE WEEKEND OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE AT THIS EVENT. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS NAMBA RULE AND PROOF OF THAT INSURANCE MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE EACH RACERS BOAT ENTERS THE POND

JESSE

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 6 months ago #10092

• Natchamp91
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Hey gang we are only about a week out from our Mike Cantavespri shootout if you are planning on being part of this race please get your entries in. PLEASE don't wait until the day of the race to enter as it makes it harder on Jesse and other club members who are trying to get the event started for the day. Also if we don't get the number of entries required for each class there will be no trophies for that class. Looking forward to a great weekend.
VOODOO STRONG / VOODOO PROUD

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 6 months ago #10093

• Mel Landry
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
Denise Landry will not be running her cracker box so we are down to one entry in that class. I tried to delete her in Race Masters but could not

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 6 months ago #10094

• narducci
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I hate it. I was hoping to run the cracker down there. If I am the only entry, maybe you can put me in stock mono.
Bob

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 6 months ago #10095

• Stiletto78
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
As per our conversation Bob, you'll be in stock mono, no worries, lets have some fun !! See you soon
Nick
Last Edit: 6 months ago by Stiletto78.

Re: Mike Cantavespri Memorial Shootout 6 months ago #10096

• narducci
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
See you next week.
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds